Predator Skin

Dude, really?? I know you're new but so am i. Search and read my friend, search and read. Remember google is your friend.

Check around online as far as pricing to see where you can get the cheapest latex, but your going to need around a gallon like the other posters stated and that will get you anywhere from a few coats covering the entire suit up to about 6 good coats. One gallon most places you find it is going to run you around $50 to $60, but look around and you might find it cheaper. How many coats you go with is completely up to you so you might be able to get by with less. I just started latexing mine and I did 6 coats on the chest and whole mid section, around 3 to 4 on the arms and legs to give it a little more maneuverability, and i've only used a half gallon so far. Of course I've only done the front of the suit, so the other half a gallon will get me the rest of the way to finishing the back and being done, but like I said, It's really going to depend on you and how many coats you decide to go with.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back