predator skin ideas

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

johnathonm

Does anyone have any ideas on how to make predator skin? I'm thinking about starting my own predator costume. I saw Macguyver's suit tutorial but i was thinking i might make skin by myself. So if anyone has any ideas,just let me know.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

bodiee

Does anyone have any ideas on how to make predator skin? I'm thinking about starting my own predator costume. I saw Macguyver's suit tutorial but i was thinking i might make skin by myself. So if anyone has any ideas,just let me know.
You could make a duct tape dummy of your body and start sculpting some. Clay can be expensive and so can the molding process. Check out this http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=22183 good example of sculpting and molding.