PREDATOR SCREENSAVER

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TehEl1te

I tried it and it doesnt work. I go to run the .exe and its like "cant find this" "cant find this" "cant find this" haha....

WOLFPREDATOR

wonder if will work on vista, should do because 7 is just basicly vista with a few tweeks , ill get back to you on this guan

Guan Thwei

Sorry guys I tried a different screensaver software and it should work. I'm not sure why it is not working on the Windows 7 because I installed it on mine and it worked fine.

Guan Thwei

isit possible to get a vista version? i know...vista suucks ass but i cant be bothered updating to 7 lol
I will see if I can make one for that OS.

Ok I now recommend re-downloading the Windows 7 file it should work it has all the library files that might be the problem.