Predator review in Fangoria from 1987.

DeloreanRob

Thought you'd find this interesting reading. Enjoy! :)
scan00071.jpg

scan00041.jpg

scan00051.jpg

scan00031.jpg

scan00061.jpg

This was invaluable to me when I was making my masks all those years ago!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good lord, how come I haven't seen that cover image anywhere else! That's the sickest, most menacing Pred pic I've ever seen! He's fondling that bloody skull, looks like he's pissed... Wow. This reminds me of how much I love Predator.

:)

Yes its been a long time since I looked at that magazine. I remembered going all crazy looking at the article and images. I think that issue had a fold out poster of the Predator, or was it another issue. Must check my issues actually lol time does fog things up .

There was even a card series that feature that magazines covers or was it a stickers lol

Thanks for the memories

Thanks for posting this :)
I have the reprint article in the Yearly "Bloody best of Fangoria"
Funnily enough i re-read this article not too long ago.

Thought you'd find this interesting reading. Enjoy! :)

This was invaluable to me when I was making my masks all those years ago!

Wow, yeah, I was the same! They mirrored the photo for some reason which makes it look a bit odd. Here is my mask based on that photo:

I see you are from Lancashire... so am I

Alan

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes its been a long time since I looked at that magazine. I remembered going all crazy looking at the article and images. I think that issue had a fold out poster of the Predator, or was it another issue. Must check my issues actually lol time does fog things up .

There was even a card series that feature that magazines covers or was it a stickers lol

Thanks for the memories

This issue has a fold out poster of Freddy from Dream Warriors. Wish it was the Predator though! :)

I think that issue had a fold out poster of the Predator, or was it another issue. Must check my issues actually lol time does fog things up .

You're thinking the P2 fold out poster that showed all the weapons...

predator2poster.jpg

Strangely enough I had that Fangoria magazine when I was a kid...wasn't interested in Predator until I was much older...

predator2poster.jpg

Hello

Ahhhhhh!!! I had to locate my issues to clear the fog in my hunters head lol
Below is the issue of the Fangoria Magazine that contains the Predator 1 fold out poster, I had mentioned previously.
I also included a pic of the card series that had some images of Fangoria covers and monsters of film. Our big boy was on a few of them in sticker or card form.

Thanks again for posting that issue of Fangoria, I enjoyed going through my printed matter collection for Predator. Oh those were the days lol

Take care all

dsc02108r.th.jpg.png
dsc02105z.th.jpg.png
dsc02104q.th.jpg.png

P.S. sorry to use imageshack for hosting the pics :)

dsc02108r.th.jpg.png

dsc02105z.th.jpg.png

dsc02104q.th.jpg.png

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back