Predator Rescue Team - Hawkins

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
A group of us are costuming the Rescue team seen in Predator 1 at Comic Con this year and I am costuming as Hawkins.

Here is an early test fitting shot:

hawkins-backpack-2.jpg

and the final pack (which was insanely expensive for what it is...)
hawkins-mp5-1.jpg

and Hawkins MP5 all weathered up.
hawkins-mp5-2.jpg

IMG_3991a.jpg

Should have more shots after the show.

Last edited:
That is so cool.  I can't wait to see the rest of the team especially Dutch and Blain with the mini gun.  Poor Hawkins didn't even get to see what hit him.  First to go.

Haha great!
Very well done. Good idea, well done!
I'm looking forward to the rest of the group!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's awesome!! Can't wait to see the pictures! Too bad we can't make it down to CC. Would have been cool to get some shots of you guys with Baby Pred. :(

So... here are a few teasers. We had pro shots taken in front of the hotel which had something of a "jungle-like" backdrop. Not perfect, but better than concrete and stairs. As soon as I get the pro-shots, will post them up!

Overall, very pleased! Now we just need to find a good Mac (we had one, but he couldn't make it at the last minute), Anna, and Dillon!

predator-rescue-team-teaser-1.jpg

predator-rescue-team-teaser-2.jpg

predator-rescue-team-teaser-3.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome job guys!  Sorry we missed you.  We ended up going anyway.  Didn't have passes, but hung out around the Con on Sunday.  Kayla stayed in her Baby Predator for a total of seven hours!  We were all so impressed with her.  We are on our way to Vegas for the weekend. Got to get a picture of the tiny Predator infront of the Vegas sign.  ;)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back