IMG_7822.JPG

IMG_7824.JPG

IMG_7826.JPG

IMG_7827.JPG

IMG_7828.JPG

IMG_7831.JPG

IMG_7832.JPG

IMG_7833.JPG

Holy mothe-- WOW, these are fantastic. Sure give McF's figures a run for their money. Nice that they actually used real nets for the netting, but I have only one question: are these gonna be 12" scale figs? Because I'd like to have some P1/P2 figures to be in-scale with my NECA Alien and Aliens Warrior.

If I know NECA, these'll probably be $40-50. Amazing prices.
I already have the Hot Toys 14" P1, so I'm crossing fingers for the 9" versions (which they HAVE to make, I mean it's their bread and butter). When those come out, I'm getting 'em all. Plain and simple. Should cost me around $14-17 each, so about fifty-something bucks to get 'e, (I'm counting the P2 Pred that has yet to be mentioned, but I know they'll do 'im).

cool i think neca have the licence to make the figures for the new predators movie that just hope they make them big like these new 1s

holy ******* ****!! i can't believe i had just read the thread that pointed to who it was, and i was just sitting there wishing i could see them, then bam!! once again sabres jumped in his time machine and got us pics!!! thanks sabres!!! i can't believe the job they did on these, the closed mouth head has the upper right twitchy mandible that i love!!!! i'm so ******* excited, so what is it , **** hot toys we have NECA now!!! (just kidding!! still love ya hot toys

damnation!!! you beat me to it!!! I came here thinking 'I'm gonna post this before Sabes does!'

holy ******* ****!! i can't believe i had just read the thread that pointed to who it was, and i was just sitting there wishing i could see them, then bam!! once again sabres jumped in his time machine and got us pics!!! thanks sabres!!! i can't believe the job they did on these, the closed mouth head has the upper right twitchy mandible that i love!!!! i'm so ******* excited, so what is it , **** hot toys we have NECA now!!! (just kidding!! still love ya hot toys

Yeah, you gotta get up pretty early to beat me. ;)

Kyle Wyndrix (lead scuptor at NECA) has stated that he's getting ready to start the Predator 2 figure sculpt.

It has been hinted that we may see a partially completed sculpt at Toy Fair tomorrow of a different Predator figure.
No hint yet what version it will be. HOPEFULLY a Lost Hunter.

That's just the coolest thing(s) I've seen all year! I'm gonna start savin' for those. A P2 you say? Count me in for one of those as well. Not to mention any Lost Hunter they may be interested in making. Wow!!

Sabres, you rock! I'm so friggin' psyched for this. Can't wait 'til tomorrow.
Also can't wait for the P2. There any way to find out if they're doin' 9" stuff? I'm totally obsessed with having a complete NECA Alien/Pred collection; those figures are cheap enough to collect 'em all.

I do hope they Make Celtic and Wolf just like that. I would definitely get a paper route and start selling lemonade for them

i wonder if the dreads are sculpted?
or be like the hot toys dreads

I think the dreads probably be like a soft rubber but not like the Hot-toy dreads. From the picture they look like the are not glued on individually. Some look like they have been sculpted together.

Think the AVP-R figures are long finished with. And they wouldn't start w/ AVP... perhaps... Oh, I don't even know. Seems they're on a vendetta to beat McF... and they're DOING IT!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back