Predator Paintball Mask

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

xLizardx

OMG, that's awesome! Not only does it look amazing - it also appears to provide better mouth coverage. The last time I went paintballing [which was quite a while ago!] I got shot right over the breathing slits. Not only did my lips sting like hell [obviously the helmet broke the ball, but my mouth still took a fair amount of the impact] ..... have you ever TASTED the crap they put inside those things? If it weren't for the threat of being used for target practise if you removed your helmet [they don't want to get sued for accidentally blinding customers after all] then I'd have pulled it off immediately and puked. As it was, I had to try not to spit my mouth out into the confines of my helmet.

All in all, not my most pleasant experience. I think I'll stick to theme parks in future. :(