Predator: P1, P2, Elder and Wolf 1:1 Heads

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
I finished the P2, Elder and wolf this weekend. These were so much fun to do - from start to finish.

P2 - Dullam Causey. I sculpted the inner teeth to make them larger and more accurate, and then I pulled the top front mandibles back more than usual to give it more of a threatening look. All the paint reference was taken from the screen caps but with some slight changes (the black lines down the middle of the forehead)

Img_1858.jpg

Img_1852.jpg

Img_1865.jpg

Img_1869.jpg

Img_1866.jpg

Img_1855.jpg

Img_1871.jpg

Img_1881.jpg

Img_1884.jpg

Img_1886.jpg

Img_1876.jpg

Wolf - Pete Mander. I sculpted all the teeth/mandibles. Since the head is fully foam filled, I had to paint the eyes even though I prefer glass eyes.

Img_1902.jpg

Img_1900.jpg

Img_1905.jpg

Img_1912.jpg

Img_1921.jpg

Img_1934.jpg

Img_1943.jpg

Img_1932.jpg

Elder - Scott Marshall. My version of the Elder isn't quite as old as the one in P2, but more of an older P1. I sculpted all the teeth and added Carl's P1 bone necklace.

Img_1946.jpg

Img_1960.jpg

Img_1977.jpg

Img_1991.jpg

Img_1954.jpg

Img_1989.jpg

Img_1841.jpg

Img_1851.jpg

Img_1847.jpg

Haha, thanks but I'm sure my wife would have a different opinion! Actually, she's really good about it...she's also my number one critic. She tells me when stuff is off, or just doesn't look right.

I'm just in the middle of finishing 3 more P1 heads up...so many spots and so little time!

Hey mate you need to give us some better pictures of the heads or some better closeupps .
I really think you get better and better for each head you paint great work my friend.

i love how you made the wolf come to life and the colors used on him meke me really regreat selling my resin version .

Kind regards
jimmy

Wow Jason, those paint-ups look fantastic! You know I'm all about that P2; THAT'S a damn hard job to pull off, and you did it awesomely! I really have no critiques, but I will say you've definately knocked them all out of the park. HIGH-FIVE.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back