Predator Names

Predator 666

Hey my fellow Hunters i am a new member on here and i have just a few questions for you based on the Predator

1, How do most of you guys know all the Preds. names? i cannot find any where were a site while explain all their names. Can you help me out?

2, Although i may be 14 im a kid with high hopes and one day i want to go to Comic-Con and be dressed up as a Predator so can maybe some of you help me get started and like explain what a P1 is and all that?

Thats it for now thank you very much

ps. No mean comments please

well buddy, i can tell you've got some catching up to do, but that's quite alright. as far as the predator names, you probably won't find a site that breaks down the names of each creature,
mainly because most of these "names" are really "nicknames" some more widely excepted than others, but still.

now i could break down all the names but i'd have to get pics for each one and so on and i don't really feel like it, sorry ;)
but around here, when someone is talking about a P1 they are either talking about the first predator movie or something to do with it ( P1 bio, P1 plasma caster) that's just referring to predator 1, or the style of something that predator had. predator 1, P1. simple abbreviation:)

but back to the names, all i can tell you is if you look in the "reference" section of this forum for a while you'll figure out the names you are inquiring,

welcome to the lair young blood!

well buddy, i can tell you've got some catching up to do, but that's quite alright. as far as the predator names, you probably won't find a site that breaks down the names of each creature,
mainly because most of these "names" are really "nicknames" some more widely excepted than others, but still.

now i could break down all the names but i'd have to get pics for each one and so on and i don't really feel like it, sorry ;)
but around here, when someone is talking about a P1 they are either talking about the first predator movie or something to do with it ( P1 bio, P1 plasma caster) that's just referring to predator 1, or the style of something that predator had. predator 1, P1. simple abbreviation:)

but back to the names, all i can tell you is if you look in the "reference" section of this forum for a while you'll figure out the names you are inquiring,

welcome to the lair young blood!

Thank you very much dude. I would have never knew what anybody was talking about

Welcome 666. I'm pretty new here to so some of the terms leave me scratching my head. Best advice I can give you is, when you see a thread titled "My Celtic Bad Blood Snow Elder" click on it and see what is. That's what I do. Also, watch all the Predator movies. Even Requiem ;) , look at the pred's in them so when you see them on here you know which one folks are talking about.
As far as starting out, I know a guy from another forum who at 14 had a more expensive custom Bat cowl than mine. Keep watching here, save your lunch money, birthday money, open a leamonade stand. You'll be able to put together a suit before you know it. And remember, foamies are a budget costumers best friend.

Haha Thanks a bunch man. I watched Requiem last night and i saw the difference in all their Bio helmets also so im gonna try to get started on my pred suit now so ill keep everybody informed

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back