Predator Movie Promo - Ft Lauderdale in July

masterpoo1

I an not sure if this is the right forum or not,but i am doing a big movie promo for predators in ft lauderdale in july.I need as many preds for the promo as i can get.Let me know if anybody is intrested i will have a lot of swag to give.Thanks

If only I was still living in Florida and my suit was finished :) Sorry man I wish I can help, but I will not be in Florida again until August. I hope that you guys take a lot of pictures of the event.

well i'm in fl, but up in st. augustine. i also have a few other events going on in july. so in order for me to say yes or no, i'd need lots more details. so post em and we'll see what happens.

Yeah info. I got 3 Preds in various sizes and genders ready to go. Ok will be ready to go by July :)

clan3.jpg

clan3.jpg

That would be nice i was trying to set up something at my local theater but it would be fun with more preds, give me more info im in Sarasota

Hey i am planning on making this big.I have press and media that im talking with and getting a hold of the distrabution company to find out what prp (posters,tshirts,press kits)are going to be avaliable.Ive been doing promos for 20 years all over the state and do these things right.I will keep everybody posted please if intrested email me so i have a idea how many are going to involed.I want to hit the public with a very cool event.Thanks

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back