Predator Moto Bike Project (PMBP) Updated Sept 09 20020 (Grille installation)

totally agree, that is a masterpiece brother, don't let anyone tell you different! That ride is so sick bro... :D
Thank you, bro, i knew you will understand)))
Oh, its definitely true))) Cant wait to do the rest of list - all electrocins, there is a lot of electronics) maybe someday (y)

Ok, little update. New bolts on face, connected top of face and mechanics. It's not perfect, but for this time it is the best result. Next stage - electronics for face and head light.
Фото-0936.jpgФото-0940.jpg Фото-0937.jpg Фото-0938.jpg Фото-0939.jpg

Didn't know it opened!!! WOW!!! You know what would be cooler? (maybe) Put some mandibles just on the lower left/right of the lights! :D Ignore me if that's not possible...lol

Didn't know it opened!!! WOW!!! You know what would be cooler? (maybe) Put some mandibles just on the lower left/right of the lights! :D Ignore me if that's not possible...lol
Heh, idea about opening face was from start of the project. For now it is 6th version of this mechanism. Inside this opening face my head light will moves too. They moves up and down, like an correction of light line. So, lamp down - face opened- lamps goes up. And there in no more space for mandibles, i cant do that. :(
I wish i had 3d printer 3 years ago, because now i know how to make better, faster and cooler))) coz all details of this bike made bike hands from start to finish:cool::cool:

Oh Yeah!! Sorry, didn't mean actual lasers for lights, just the "TRI" pattern. But I like what you have above. I wonder if you could mount actual lasers (TRI pattern) that shine on the ground like 1ft in front of the front tire!

Oh Yeah!! Sorry, didn't mean actual lasers for lights, just the "TRI" pattern. But I like what you have above. I wonder if you could mount actual lasers (TRI pattern) that shine on the ground like 1ft in front of the front tire!
I wiil do an actual lasers on the mask, but i do like your idea too) i need to think about it) Thnx)

Hello, Hunters. This project is alive again. Many changes and from now all materials will be posted on my workshop's YouTube channel. Here i will add links for it and some pictures. Hope some one still intrested in predator universe)
For now - a little moment of history =__=
Likes and subs are much appreciated

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back