Predator Moto Bike Project (PMBP) Updated Sept 09 20020 (Grille installation)

Hi guys. it will be the last update for you. i have already paint all parts and join it together, but i dont want to upload pictures. last few month nobody doesnt say a word. more than 3,7k views, but everyone is silent. Thnx all of you for watching and for comments. Will see each other in the next projects.

Don't worry, I know that feel. I think it's based on the lack of knowledge to aid your project to an extent. A moto bike is a big thing. It's not as simple as plaster molds and so on, so to say. I kept silent because it wasn't my area of expertise. It's an epic project. Hope to see more like this in the not too distant future. :)

Don't worry, I know that feel. I think it's based on the lack of knowledge to aid your project to an extent. A moto bike is a big thing. It's not as simple as plaster molds and so on, so to say. I kept silent because it wasn't my area of expertise. It's an epic project. Hope to see more like this in the not too distant future. :)
thnx) u will see more, i promise. if everything will be as i want next project will be Predator Brothers Twins Motorcycles.

Hello guys. First of all i want to THNX all people, who watched this thread and leave comments and likes. i have some idea to modify my Predator Bike (winter comes =___= ) and i need your help.
So, if any one can help me with Arduino - please, give me a sign. Here, or on my email - Jmenotavr@gmail.com
i have a sketch, but it doesnt work as i want. and i cant find a way to fix it.
Good luck for every one!

Restyle picture.
Before
хищник.jpg

After
Predator_motorcycle_concept2.png

:cool:

Maybe in August or September))) i need to finish some little details) also in december 2015 i stopped posting pictures with progress, because nobody cares) :(
Thanx)(y)
I think it looks amazing, and people care!!! Don't let anyone ever make you stop enjoying posting things, because all of our tastes may be different but that what may inspire people to start a project they have been wanting too. I think you motorcycle looks like it should be in a movie! And you don't see a lot of big red predator!!! Keep posting

I think it looks amazing, and people care!!! Don't let anyone ever make you stop enjoying posting things, because all of our tastes may be different but that what may inspire people to start a project they have been wanting too. I think you motorcycle looks like it should be in a movie! And you don't see a lot of big red predator!!! Keep posting
Sometimes support is very important. Thank you for this. And i promise to you - when i will made all of upgrades - pictures will be done special for you;)

Sure looks like a lot of work. Will look forward to seeing bits on the bike. The concept picture earlier after is quite a good step forward. Looks so good we're maybe expecting big things on the finished product. Luck!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back