Predator, Metalcore style.

That is hilarious!! Not a fan of that style of metal but that video is great. When he's doing the hair styles is just killer. Cant believe I have never seen this video before.

That's already been posted bro
It's a cool video but I'm sorry that's not metal \m/

I'm not saying it's garbage because I'm a metalhead
It's just not my type of metal and my type of metal is every type of metal exept metal core lol
You can like what you like and I can't change that so I'm not trying to have a go at you and tell you your bands are crap well I hope I don't sound like I am

And again bro it is an awesome video

hahahaha!!! This was so funny! Strange how I heard one of their songs last night, theres a little too much growling for me, but not too bad. Love it when he goes and gets his hair styled, lmao, and when he is playing football and locking onto the kids. Awesome!

OMG! That was funny! Poor Pred's having a bad day. i fell outta my chair when he kicked those kids' soccer ball pretty much into the atmospere and when he ran over to the ice cream truck! "GGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

... I think I'm going to need stitches after that video! :p :rolleyes: Wow that was awesome & hilarious at the same time. The Driving school bit was the best.

awesome video but no sir...this is not metal
Yes, it is. For one I asked that nobody comment on the actual music due to the fact that people have no idea what they are talking about.
Metalcore combines elements of hardcore punk with heavy metal, thrash metal or extreme metal.
Metalcore has its roots in late 70s punk with bands like black flag and the exploited.
If you knew anything about the music you claim to be a expert on metal then you wouldn't be making uninformed comments.

Yes, it is. For one I asked that nobody comment on the actual music due to the fact that people have no idea what they are talking about.
Metalcore combines elements of hardcore punk with heavy metal, thrash metal or extreme metal.
Metalcore has its roots in late 70s punk with bands like black flag and the exploited.
If you knew anything about the music you claim to be a expert on metal then you wouldn't be making uninformed comments.
i agree that is not metal, good video, but it is not metal indeed, ive been a metalhead all my life so i know this
it has influences indeed but its not, its like saying slipknot is deathmetal lol

great video dude had two of my favoirate things predators and metal. all the dudes hating on the music chill out and stop being so anal! there are all kinds of metal not just one.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back