predator mask making

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

celtic pred

basicly i was thinking about using a idea i got from youtube were u sculpt a model of the predator and acover it in latex but i don't reqally know how acurate it is can anyone help?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

strigoi

If you tried that way it wouldn't really work because you wouldn't really capture any of the details of the sculpt if you applied enough latex to make a thick casting.

celtic pred

thanks alot i was about to try it but know that uve told me this il try something else what exactly should i use then?

SUICIDALRAIDER

There are no shortcuts to making a quality mask.I don't know where this covering something in latex and then pulling it off and you got a mask thing started. But in my opinion it won't work and is recasting. Get some "chavant medium" clay an "armature" and some "ultra- cal 30 plaster". Do your research before hand and practice practice practice.Start will something little. Make a sculpture of clay ,then make a mold of it in plaster. Take the plaster mold from the clay sculpture and then pour your liquid latex into it. Then you have a mask that you made entirely yourself and you will have accomplished something pretty cool too!

celtic pred

thanks guys il be sure to put up some picsof it once ive started and finshed,by the way i got 3 questions: 1 what bio is the easiest.2 what should i use for the dreads.3what paint should i use for it,?