predator mask fitting

Obsessed your post is pretty vague anyway you could go into a little more detail on what exactly you need help with?

weall i dont have any experience so i wouldnt be the best to answer this but i think and afraid to say that your probably going to have to make a new mask with bigger hole(please no puns) or buy one. i dont think there would be any way of modifying the one you have

the neck will not fit over my head

Oh, okay. I've seen it where people put actually cut a little slit in the back of the neck so that the mask would fit over their head. They would either add a zipper or Velcro to connect the two pieces.

But to get a better answer [or if this is used, to find out exactly how to perform this] I would go to the "Who makes what" thread in the "buy here, sell here" forum and check out who makes masks. They would be a great source.

good luck

Would cutting it not deform the mask? or cause the integrity(dont know if this is correct word to use but sounds good) of the mask to be weaker?

My batman mask was the same way and all I did was make a slit in the back and use some velcro from a craft store, hope this helps

Would cutting it not deform the mask? or cause the integrity(dont know if this is correct word to use but sounds good) of the mask to be weaker?
Cutting a mask always makes it possible for it to tear if stretched to much, but wont affect how the mask looks or make it deformed. The zipper will have to go up the back of the head from the neck and that will be completly covered by the dreads, and if its installed right it will be very strong and durrable.

Most masks will need cutting up the back of the neck to get your head past the narrow neck area, this is normal.

velcro and zips are easy to attatch, i have used both and now prefer velcro, as it is quicker to open and the neckring helps hold the slit shut anyway.

Most masks will need cutting up the back of the neck to get your head past the narrow neck area, this is normal.

velcro and zips are easy to attatch, i have used both and now prefer velcro, as it is quicker to open and the neckring helps hold the slit shut anyway.
Plus velcro doesn't jam and leave you stuck in the mask for several hours.

very true, i just liked the speedy release of velcro when you get hot, plus if your in a hurry you will not leave a blad streak up the back of your head.

It is a good idea to use a hole punch and punch a hole in the very top of the slit, it helps keep the slit from running all the way up the back of the mask.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back