Predator Mask Contest Winner SCULPT

Dont know how far you have come with the sculpt, but when you come to the teeth or mouth section I have some input.
It is supposed to be eight teeth on the underjaw, you only see six of them, barely seeing another small one behind the tusk.
But those two teeth are very small... and every tooth is kind of small and clean (and sits like the teeth in our mouths.) Not bulky like the AVP preds, but they still supposed to have some character like the P1. The upperjaw has 4 teeth.
BUT, I dont know if this is going to be too many, depending on how you sculpt it. They might be too close later on creating a mess. If you get any setbacks, do as you wish and find best. ;)

OK IM BACK! :D Sorry it has been for ever and a day since I have ever even logged on but the project is still on and Kotten I apologize for the wait but you are still getting your mask. ;)

Usurper you are right the least I could have done was pop in and say hello. My Bad...

Ok some progress has been made and I hope to have pictures up soon because I am intending on at least finishing the sculpt within the next couple of weeks. I apologize for the lack of postings and appearances in the last little bit but the project is onward.

Tonks

yay tonkers, good on ya dude, not enough sculpts going on here, and yours is unique so its good to see it still in the pipeline. :D

Ok here is another update....FINALLY. AS you can see in the pictures things are starting to get more refined and its starting to look like a pred lol I put eyes on there just to give it reference emotion for the remainder of the time i spend sculpting on it but i will probable reduce them to just spheres with eyelids so the eyes can be cut out and glass ones can be put in.

Also I started dread holes and at the moment there are 45 large holes which sounds like it could be coming to a bambooie 50 dread kit mask :rolleyes: hint hint ok time for pictures.

Copyofcoollekottensculpt001.jpg

Copyofcoollekottensculpt002.jpg

Copyofcoollekottensculpt008.jpg

Copyofcoollekottensculpt009.jpg

coollekottensculpt012.jpg

Thanks for looking

Copyofcoollekottensculpt001.jpg

Copyofcoollekottensculpt002.jpg

Copyofcoollekottensculpt008.jpg

Copyofcoollekottensculpt009.jpg

coollekottensculpt012.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back