Predator Love

Guan Thwei

I have to find this comic and see what happens never even heard of this line of Dark Horse Comics

Source: comicsbulletin.com

Pride In The Name of Love

DC’s upcoming girl’s line of comics has not gone unnoticed by their competition. In particular, Dark Horse is moving ahead with a girl’s line of its own. Having already lost MegaTokyo to CMX, Dark Horse is not going to be caught off guard this time. They’ve scheduled their line to launch this summer, nearly a full six months ahead of DC’s. And one of our most trusted ATR Agents has passed along the cover from their first book:
pride_and_predator.jpg

As you might expect, Pride & Predator takes a few liberties with Jane Austen’s classic story:
Elizabeth Bennet ends her relationship with the terminally acerbic Mr. Darcy and is swept off her feet by the dashing Mr. Predator… Who has absolutely nothing to do with a series of grisly murders in London. No… nothing at all…
This Has A “Taking A Trophy Wife” Factor of Eight Out of Ten

Last edited by a moderator:
HA!...I have never read Pride and prejudice but I am reading Pride and prejudice and Zombies so I have an idea of the story line...this is to funny

Guan-Thwei, Strigoi, Cujo66

Scroll all the way down to the bottom & check the date on that article!!!

---
Ei'luj

Ok I'm not blind or anything, but I can't find the date of the article what does the date say? Besides I kind of figured it was an old article if that is what you are implying I just never saw the Comic and I thought I would share it with the other members here on the "Lair"

Somehow, I think guys are going to be reading this more than girls. Too funny.
lol agreed is this for real , no way oh my god hiliarous im in the process of collecting every comic the predator has appeared in if this is real ill have this dumb **** too lol

Not even the female hunters would want something like this. A Pred in a ******* suit....come on. The women that are in to Predators are into them for that reason...hes a PREDATOR!!!!

Not a suit wearing, cake eating, pinky out tea sipping, walking the poodle, fancy dressed, soft footed, charity dinner going wiener sniffer.

Not even the female hunters would want something like this. A Pred in a ******* suit....come on. The women that are in to Predators are into them for that reason...hes a PREDATOR!!!!

Not a suit wearing, cake eating, pinky out tea sipping, walking the poodle, fancy dressed, soft footed, charity dinner going wiener sniffer.
I didn't make the comic, but I agree with you man I hear ya

There are a number of females I have seen on Deviant Art, and Sara's site that are sexually interested in Predators. I was a bit taken aback the first time I heard that. Theres actually a lot of art on DevArt that depicts Predators in human clothes, human expressions, fantasy relationships, etc. Some chicks REALLY dig Preds...I mean they REEEEEEALLY dig them if you catch my drift.

There are a number of females I have seen on Deviant Art, and Sara's site that are sexually interested in Predators. I was a bit taken aback the first time I heard that. Theres actually a lot of art on DevArt that depicts Predators in human clothes, human expressions, fantasy relationships, etc. Some chicks REALLY dig Preds...I mean they REEEEEEALLY dig them if you catch my drift.
I kind of look @ it as a primal instict because it all goes back to the Hunters & the Gatherers. Women for many centuries have loved the hunter because he gets things done and he is a provider, warrior, and being of honor. Very like the Spartans in 300, but more of an extreme level of Spartan even their females are just as tough as the males.

As far as the art on DevArt I have to have the link PredtrHuntr I have never seen art like that.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back