Predator Love

Do a search for Predator on DevArt and then be prepared to sift through thousands of drawings. Eventually you'll run across them...

This is too good to be true. Wasn't there a rumor going around with the same thing a few months back? But a movie? I still have the icon for it:
verysexyandvictorian.jpg

Cool cover art, regardless.

Preds in suits, birthday suits or hunter's gear, all get me equally excited.

EDIT: brb laughing forever. Goddamn April Fools.

And for those who are actually unsure about the female fan ratio, the existence of my Predator fan forum is testament to the attraction female fans possess for the alien hunters. But a devart search for 'yautja' or 'predator' will equally suffice as evidence.

verysexyandvictorian.jpg

I would have to agree to what was previousley said in this thread. I reaaaallly reaaaallly like Predators. Hahahah and am a hardcore comic book reader, but I swear if there was anything like this coming out, I would be running very far away from this. Predators are not supposed to be sissy boys. They are blade toting s-o-b's that hunt things, and dammit by golly keep it that way XD

I would have to agree to what was previousley said in this thread. I reaaaallly reaaaallly like Predators. Hahahah and am a hardcore comic book reader, but I swear if there was anything like this coming out, I would be running very far away from this. Predators are not supposed to be sissy boys. They are blade toting s-o-b's that hunt things, and dammit by golly keep it that way XD
So, what you are saying is u like Bad boys? :rolleyes:

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back