Predator lore and universe!

I know we got some bugs lurking about ;D

With regards to your question, The 'super' predators are Bad Bloods. Atleast I think they are. Once you kill another Pred intentionally, and not out of Self defense, you are considered bad blood. I haven't read much of the backstory for the Super predators, if any, but it could be that they're not really bad bloods of their species, but rather, their whole species, hunt even the 'lesser' predators. If you notice at the last part, new 'prey' started falling out of the sky again, pretty much how Royce and the others got there, so it could be that the Game Reserve Planet is a planet which the Super Predators 'own' or frequently visit, or it could be that the mainstream preds dump their bad bloods/outcasts on the planet as some sort of Prison, where survival can maybe gain you a place back among the clan.

I won't spoil it. But definitely go see it!
ooh, i will. i have a good tradition. Usually i take 1 ticket to predator\alien\marvel\dc\ect movies on saturday and 1 on sunday sessions. So, maybe next weekend (in my city it will start may 18)

Here's why I've been so quiet:

pred 1.jpg

Custom Predator Shaman!

Thanks. I am literally 14 so getting all the stuff I need to make a costume or whatever is problematic. I think for now I'll stick with figures, as it's a much cheaper practice. Also I can get hold of used ones pretty easily. But I'm open to any suggestions on getting started.

Well I'm personally a sculpting advocate, and the earlier you start the better in my opinion :D
I did my first sculpt at 16. It sort of ended up being a piece of ****, but practice makes perfect :)

Well I'm personally a sculpting advocate, and the earlier you start the better in my opinion :D
I did my first sculpt at 16. It sort of ended up being a piece of ****, but practice makes perfect :)
+1, my first paper model many years ago was perfect... perfect for making fire with it)))

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back