Predator Long Knife concept

mikala1

Drew this last night while corresponding with Uratz.
Just a quicky but I thought it might fit in the Predator world.

PredheavyKnife.jpg

The handle reminds me of an old gun, like the one the Elder gives to Glover in P2.
I like the design, it looks really great. ;)

Kotten

Okay rather than start another thread I'll just lump stuff in here.
And now for something completely different...
Pred Axe

PredAxe.jpg

Thanks again everyone.
I could do the "knives" easy enough I think. The axe ...I'm not sure how I'd approach doing it and what materials to use.

I had some time today and decided it was time to make a new foot for my old Billiken Predator 1.
I lost one of the feet during a move. I don't know which forum this would be most appropriate so...here it is.
The chipped paint one is on the vinyl figure and is what I'm trying to replicate. I have to say this is pretty small work :(
This is just the beginning with lots to go.

BillikenPredfoot.JPG

Mypredfootrp.JPG

Mypredftlp.JPG

the axe I think you could make in aluminium using a router!I worked in this way and is easy enough for doing that!maybe you should simplify the design a little bit !

Thanks for the replies and the suggestion for the axe.
I don't know if I'm going to go metal for any of these. Maybe a hero version?

Those are some pretty "Sharp" ideas you got there :p . I agree that if those blades were to be cast in resin, there just might a demand for them. Have you given any thought to a new design for wrist blades?

George

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back