Predator lifesize resin bust--- updated!!

Dreads are too long for me but what a paint !!!!

If it is not secret could you explain us how you achieved the fantastic pattern you've done, especially at the neck level

Awesome, detailed, great work!

The P-1 bust look like make from my Hong Kong lair friend name hellboyattack!

DSC04717.jpg

DSC04729.jpg

k

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys!

Yeah, i kept the dreads long....i didnt want to cut them too short .....they can be removed and shortened by the new owner if he likes.
(this is my first 1/1 full head...forgive me..... ;) )

as for the paint up, i used 5 different colors for the skin, its hard to photograph.....but i applied the colors in layers for a life like effect.....randomly with my airbrush.
This style is used over the entire head....but once again...its hard to photograph. the neck was left a bit bare, as the collar will be covering it up.

Look forward to painting more 1/1 scale stuff....maybe a P2 or wolf!
I'd love to paint a 1/1 wolf in the same style as the Narin bust that i also painted.

As for the P1 bust your friend sculpted, was it produced by Hell resin? as they look the same! Great work!

Last edited by a moderator:
if the SS bust had as good as a paint app as that, i prolly would have kept it lol. Not to mention I wish they did sculpted dreads like the Narin piece instead of those dust traps they made for him.

Thanks to your advice Froggy, I went and shortened the dreads. He looks much better now!!! Thanks for the input!!!
Updated 1st post with new photos!!!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back