Predator Invades Toronto!

Your Pred looks great, it's amazing how crazy people go when they see a pred. Getting swarmed goes part and parcel with cosplaying Pred

Oh danm ... Now seeing this video I really wish I had gone. Awesome vid Rhonda

Good times .... Good times

Thank you Hunters! I had a blast meeting awesome people, having fun with the kids!
predwolf I will be Trooping at the next Con lol " Shadow Trooping"
MothMonty I especially when I spoke if I had a dime for everytime someone said OMG thats a Woman in there lol
David you where with us in Spirit Next time we will Hunt together and if you can catch me lol you can Hunt BUGSssss HSsssssssss!
cheers
Rhonda

Just saw this, and got back from my first con where I dressed up. Had so much fun!
You looked great in the suit Rhonda :)

Thank Oxtheii and mumbaki :) What a rush doing the Con's so much fun couldn't do it with out a Great team watching out for me! We need a Huge Hunt!!!
cheers
Rhonda

that's very cool not many female preds willing to put that hot ass suit on and sweat your ass off all day for free great jub . I know you had alot of fun.

Thanks Priest I live to suit up, wearing them are easy, its packing up Predator, ALien, Shadow Trooper for travel, wish they would fold up like Iron man lol
cheers Rhonda

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back