Predator Invades Okinawa 2

Budo

Local Halloween Contest. What sux is I got Seventh place and the 6 Samurai below got Sixth can you believe that! The people that won were man woman and kid dressed kind of like Nightmare before Christmas.

What was funny there were so many people taking pictures that I could barley move.
I was there four hours and could barley get away in a corner to adjust my mask and they were still trying to take pictures.

Wish I would have done better in the contest but still had a blast!

Here is the Video
Let me know what you think of the costume.

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0103.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

Had to show this one, thought she was cute.

DSC_0063.jpg

Master Chief was there.

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

i'm loving the look of this suit!!!

It looks like a "real" predator....great job and don't worry about those contests budo...you've already won
you have a predator suit....

what bigger prize is there?...none imho

Wow man your suit looks amazing, as do those samurai they look awesome! Kit said it your suit looks like a real pred, great work!

I didnt know that there were members here in Japan. I actually spent quite a bit of time there myself. I hope you are enjoying yourself there. I'm only been to the mainland area.

もしかしたら、そこで日本語を習って、少し話せるようになったかもしれない。もし、時間あれば、ブドの日本の体験を少し聞かせて頂きたいとおもうんですけど。。。

Congrat man, your suit is awesome, but I believe u should have better position than those Samurais, probably just because those judge have to protect Japanese culture and can't risk to let other countries hero take over the winning crown

I didnt know that there were members here in Japan. I actually spent quite a bit of time there myself. I hope you are enjoying yourself there. I'm only been to the mainland area.

もしかしたら、そこで日本語を習って、少し話せるようになったかもしれない。もし、時間あれば、ブドの日本の体験を少し聞かせて頂きたいとおもうんですけど。。。

I love it here been here since last August. Okinawa is great its like Key West Fl weather wise except for the typhoons lol.

I love it here been here since last August.

I'm glad you are enjoying yourself there. Yea "Tsuyuu" isn't a very fun time of the year. When a country abandons giving typhoons and tornados names and just gives them numbers since there are so many it kind of makes me worry during this season.

The last time I was there was May.

Suit looks great and you look good in it. They can kiss your contest ass...like Kit said you got yourself a kickass Predator suit. You automatically win...everything!

I was a little down about losing. I did get an interview with the stars and stripes newspaper. She talked to me or about 20 min who knows, maybe I will be in the paper. Of course I told here my inspiration was the Lair.
Thanks for all the nice comments

Man, to us hunter's here on the Lair, we all know that you should have won. I don't know why it seems like the "people" would pick something that doesn't look as good as the majority of the suits on the Lair, but "WE" always get the long interviews afterwards. You suit is great man, keep that in mind at all times.

You were robbed!!! But congrats on a great suit. The colour on the skin and the armour looks great. A predator suit is an automatic win!

Man I cannot believe you didn't win the best costume.........................................I would be very proud to have your costume.....awsome costume.

Cheers Jason (Australia)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back