Predator Hot Toys

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ancient101

The bottom right picture actually reminds me of the predator in the film where he is actually using the medi kit. :D

The Amazing SM

Sr Member
Haha dude these are great, P1 Hot Toys always looks fab outside in the back garden. I have to get him at some point & and Wolf (i can't belive i still haven't got Wolf yet such a dumbass )

PredatorSpirit

If this figure was released 20 years ago i would"ve become insane i guess lol.

I will take more pics, i just need Dutch and Billy Hot Toys !

Thanks for the comments.

Estelle

OMG… that poor lil’ pred. Please watch your cigarette!!! But seriously he’s nice..I want one!!! I like the pics too, very creative. You take good photos!

PredatorSpirit

OMG… that poor lil’ pred. Please watch your cigarette!!! But seriously he’s nice..I want one!!! I like the pics too, very creative. You take good photos!

Thanks for your comments, this pred is expansive, these day the price reaches $250 for the least 270, even 300.

I pre-ordered it in 2008, 160 euros more or less.