predator helmet help

Nirose

hello guys have nayone one from you made a predator bio helmet in papier/paper mache because i wanna make one. and i dont know how to star. i have seen some guys turtorials but they done either have a desciption or any steps and pictures. pleas help me.and here is a picture of wolf predator in a mii form.

Attachments

• predator_mii.bmp
    200.9 KB · Views: 249
Nirose, please introduce your self in the proper thread as is customary around here in your first post. Then spend some time scouring this board using the handy dandy search function. The answers you seek are in there waiting for you

all right then im a boy living in denmark and i love AVP predator and im very creative im good at drawing and make scuptures of things i like. i made a litte predator mask out of cardbord in 20 minutes to try how to make maskeds. and it was not so bad but it could be must better. and so i wanted to make a big one kind life size and wearable.

you've already started but don't know it. if you have made a small version in cardboard, do it again full size and use it as your paper mache base.

welcome to the boards

I would go with pepakura model only because its a good base and gives some experience in building from scratch at full scale. The Bio you see in my avatar icon is made using the same concept on solid cardboard and the covered over in joint compound for easier rounding. Good luck!

thx guys i just started making the mask. i fund some torturials on the net to make the mask and i will come with a picture when its finnished. only if it looks good.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back