Predator helm pep files

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Wolf177

Hi there,

For my pred suit I still haven't decided on a helmet, but I am looking at ones that are available. I might make a few, but what I need are helmet pep files. I know that there probably might be a thread for this already, but I apologize for this when I say that I'm way too lazy. I apologize if this thread is in the wrong spot. I'm new to the whole forum thing with all of the categories. I was wondering aside from what you could post by yourself was if anyone had a lost predator helm pep file, or had some custom ones that they were willing to share. I would highly appreciate it if people would be willing to share their pep files an hopefully giving me some tips to making em. Please give a vote on this poll because it could probably help me pick a few helms to make and buy.

Thanks,
Wolf177

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Usurper

Again you post in the wrong section, does this post have a video ? nope.

You apologise AGAIN for posting in the wrong section but you did it anyway. :mad:

Please try HARDER to post in the correct section and use the forum correctly.

TOPIC MOVED.