predator head sighned by Elpidia cadrillo

afedorniak

:) hi all just got back from a collectamania near london,had a great day out ,and most of all got my usurper predator head sighned by "gimme the weapon" Elpidia Cadrillo.also met phill from the lair (endoskull),and mentioned we after get a uk pred convention set up sometime!!anyway here r some pics of the day!!! ps Elpidia was a beutiful lady to talk to!!!

collectamania_2011_001.JPG

collectamania_2011_004.JPG

collectamania_2011_009.JPG

collectamania_2011_011.JPG

collectamania_2011_012.JPG

collectamania_2011_014.JPG

collectamania_2011_013.JPG

collectamania_2011_wifes_mobile_327.JPG

pred_photo_001.JPG

pred_photo_002.JPG

amazing!!!! i really wanted to go to this!!!

is your suit a mander P1?? if i had gone i would have worn mine!

did you see ray park there???

im so jealous!

get work

thanks for the comments guys ,the pred in the pic was phill (endoskull!) from the lair the other guy was me tony (predwolf),just thought id clarify that ,and yes the suit was a pete mander suit,he looked great and elpidia loved it as well!!

Hi Tony, just got back from our fantastic weekend with Elpidia at Collectormania 17. Your photos are superb !!!!! Please thank your wife and daughter for me.
These are the first photos ever taken of me suited up !
After you took them, I changed back out of the suit and introduced myself to Elpidia and she signed my spare Bio Mask for me.
What a beautiful and friendly lady she is !
We talked for some time about the filming in the jungle 25 years ago and how KPH handled the heat.
It was a pleasure to hook up with you Tony and I hope to do the same again soon.
Phil.

PS Love the photo of us together as Pred and Stormtrooper. AWESOME !
I will remember this weekend for a long long time.

Hi Tony, just got back from our fantastic weekend with Elpidia at Collectormania 17. Your photos are superb !!!!! Please thank your wife and daughter for me.
These are the first photos ever taken of me suited up !
After you took them, I changed back out of the suit and introduced myself to Elpidia and she signed my spare Bio Mask for me.
What a beautiful and friendly lady she is !
We talked for some time about the filming in the jungle 25 years ago and how KPH handled the heat.
It was a pleasure to hook up with you Tony and I hope to do the same again soon.
Phil.

PS Love the photo of us together as Pred and Stormtrooper. AWESOME !
I will remember this weekend for a long long time.

hi phill,your very much welcome,and was happy to meet a fellow hunter,even though i was not in a pred suit!im happy you like the photos,and hopfully the next time we meet will be together as predators!!cant wait.

Well done on meeting Elpidia! Man your suit looks fantastic (Anna dosen't look too bad either :)) nicely done getting an autograph by an original cast member. An awesome & timeless piece, for sure.

congrats man! nice pictures!! what a pleasure to have her there and even sign your stuff dude. i bet this autograph is harder to get than some others of the original cast...

stormtroopers are everywhere man hahaha we had some at the last con we went to. always fun with this guys.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back