Predator Hand Huntorial (Home made/ Budget kinda)

ShawDizzle

I had an ideas how to make a hand set. Mainly ones that would be smaller and give me use rather than huge ones that are sold on here. I looked all over for a pair of hard ware gloves and found a nice form fitted pair to my hands at Wal Mart. For nails I found a set of monster claws at party city and from there i followed the Mr I suit method

Materials:

Pair of Hard ware gloves from Wal Mart: 10 bucks
Latex: 20 bux
Monster Nails: 10 bux
Dish Wahing gloves: mom had them
Glue sticks and Gun: grand Ma had that
Old Newspapers of other material to stuff with: sure u can find laying around
Sponges (to apply latex): 4 bucks
Prosaide: 15 i think
Permawet:25 i think boakers
Duct Tape: 3 bucks
Acrylic Paints and Airbrush:depends and would be guessing you would already have these if you are making hands

The Wal-Mart Hardware gloves
100_1094.jpg

Monster Nails i found at Party City for ten dollars
100_1095.jpg

Use a hot glue gun to glue on the nails..i did it while wearing them because the rubber tipping on the gloves protected me from getting burned, glue them on so they dont hang over to far so you dont gotta worry about them breaking off...excess glue is ok..i put alot around the edges of each nail to hold them really good as well as having the dry glue form the nail bed so the finished product will actually look like the nails are coming out of the glove rather than sitting on top.
100_1096.jpg

100_1097.jpg

100_1098.jpg

I used duct tape at the base opf each nail for extra support from them breaking....
100_1099.jpg

From here, sorry (no Pics) is pretty much similar to the Mr I suit method

-I used dishwashing gloves, coat them in baby powder
-put them inside of ur pred hands
-stuff the best u can with news paper to fit the size of ur hands
-Hang them or stand them and begin latexing, while latexing cover a little more of the nails with the latex to give the impression its coming out of the hand...also be sure that fingers dont stick together while they dry/cure
-3-5 layers latex
-Begin you paint process and dont forget ur paint hides alot so do what you gotta do before hand to ensure durability and everything ie. excess glue, duct tape, etc

hope this helps

100_1094.jpg

100_1095.jpg

100_1096.jpg

100_1097.jpg

100_1098.jpg

100_1099.jpg

I had an ideas how to make a hand set. Mainly ones that would be smaller and give me use rather than huge ones that are sold on here. I looked all over for a pair of hard ware gloves and found a nice form fitted pair to my hands at Wal Mart. For nails I found a set of monster claws at party city and from there i followed the Mr I suit method

Materials:

Pair of Hard ware gloves from Wal Mart: 10 bucks
Latex: 20 bux
Monster Nails: 10 bux
Dish Wahing gloves: mom had them
Glue sticks and Gun: grand Ma had that
Old Newspapers of other material to stuff with: sure u can find laying around
Sponges (to apply latex): 4 bucks
Prosaide: 15 i think
Permawet:25 i think boakers
Duct Tape: 3 bucks
Acrylic Paints and Airbrush:depends and would be guessing you would already have these if you are making hands

The Wal-Mart Hardware gloves
100_1094.jpg

Monster Nails i found at Party City for ten dollars
100_1095.jpg

Use a hot glue gun to glue on the nails..i did it while wearing them because the rubber tipping on the gloves protected me from getting burned, glue them on so they dont hang over to far so you dont gotta worry about them breaking off...excess glue is ok..i put alot around the edges of each nail to hold them really good as well as having the dry glue form the nail bed so the finished product will actually look like the nails are coming out of the glove rather than sitting on top.
100_1096.jpg

100_1097.jpg

100_1098.jpg

I used duct tape at the base opf each nail for extra support from them breaking....
100_1099.jpg

From here, sorry (no Pics) is pretty much similar to the Mr I suit method

-I used dishwashing gloves, coat them in baby powder
-put them inside of ur pred hands
-stuff the best u can with news paper to fit the size of ur hands
-Hang them or stand them and begin latexing, while latexing cover a little more of the nails with the latex to give the impression its coming out of the hand...also be sure that fingers dont stick together while they dry/cure
-3-5 layers latex
-Begin you paint process and dont forget ur paint hides alot so do what you gotta do before hand to ensure durability and everything ie. excess glue, duct tape, etc

hope this helps
Pretty Sweet! You should show pictures after the paintjob just to give us a feel on how good it will look after I will probably do this myself but would rather know what it looks like after the paintjob with latex. Great huntatorial though it will definetely be some help to teenagers like me!

Pretty Sweet! You should show pictures after the paintjob just to give us a feel on how good it will look after I will probably do this myself but would rather know what it looks like after the paintjob with latex. Great huntatorial though it will definetely be some help to teenagers like me!

Thanx man,
Ya.....i dont live at the same place where im working on it all...mainly on weekends so i had to stop at where i lieft off.....i will be painting them this weekend

Great idea, I can't wait to see the finished pics. I have tiny hands, so this method will be really handy, thanks ^_^

Great idea, I can't wait to see the finished pics. I have tiny hands, so this method will be really handy, thanks ^_^

No problem..the idea i think i believe i got the main idea from MacGuyver...but there is no huntorial and i didnt do it exact....but thats where i got the idea......ill be painting them in a a few days and ill post them

Nice job man. I was thinking of doing something similar, but I ended up finding some other gloves that I am going to play around with first.

I would love to see some pictures of the finished product. Before or after paint.

Heres how they came out but i had to use spray paint cause my airbrush took a dump..they came out ok but are cracking as expected.....the sealing gloss is holding the paint on and the cracking actually adds realism on knuckles and other bending points
100_09502.jpg

nice one mate, I'm doing something along those lines with some devil gloves, will hopefully post finished hands soon

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back