Predator Halloween Costumes

Guan Thwei

Being since the halloween season is upon us I figured I would start a thread about all the BAD Predator costumes that for some reason or another consumers end up buying and parade around in during my most favorite holiday of the year.

I couldn't help, but notice that in the PREDATORS- Movie Thread that morris costumes.com had replaced the Berserker Drawing I had
07045404.zoom.a.jpg

to this Berserker Deluxe costume

Other costumes
Berserker regular

AVP Scar

Last edited by a moderator:
why are the knee guards so out of place on the "deluxe" costume. they all look likt total dumpster fires to me. I have the AVP scar costume, and cannabalized it for parts. it sucked balls.

I love that the Berserker is wearing steel toe cap boots rather than scars standard flat shoes lol. Also looks like the Berserker costume is recyling the Scar shoulder and bicep guards.......

the shin armour is out of place becuase thats where its menat to be

although for a ****** halloween costume the deluxe beserker dosent actualy look that bad

i know it will once we see a real one but that pick dont look to bad
the shaoulder armour seems quite salvageable

WOW! How much is the deluxe Berserker costume? and does it come in small? 'Cuz it doesn't look that bad as the old AVP Scar costume.

-Berserk Wolf

Deluxe doesn't look to bad(Then again I feel I'm being pretty leniant).Looks like it could be a pretty decent skin although I dobut it even has a back rubies cant break that stride now :D I'll cannablize it for parts.Also I'll reserve my final judgement until party city picks one up.Cant argue with blacks caster coming with it though.

Edit-Anyone find it weird no one showed an unmasked pic yet?There is a scar out there and the old anytime suit but nothing on black?I'm sure one is coming but I would've thought they would've had pics of one by now.

WOW! How much is the deluxe Berserker costume? and does it come in small? 'Cuz it doesn't look that bad as the old AVP Scar costume. All it needs is a good bio, good dreads, and feet and you're good! XD
-Berserk Wolf
I understand that it goes for a little over $100 depending on where you shop that is ;) That and a decent painted Berserker skin to go with it because that skin is the pits :)

Anyone find it weird no one showed an unmasked pic yet?There is a scar out there and the old anytime suit but nothing on black?I'm sure one is coming but I would've thought they would've had pics of one by now.
I don't think they have made one they might create one in the future possibly who knows right? :D

Well, let's face it, not everyone wants to spend several months and thousands of dollars making a great-quality Halloween costume. Many people are willing to just spend $40 for a naughty nurse costume and go to a party to get drunk. And, I sure as hell wouldn't appear at a convention in a Rubies-style Halloween costume and expect to get photographed. (Although I did use a Halloween costume as the vehicle to show off my Sleestak mask, but that's because I never got time to make a hall costume.)

Speaking of Halloween costumes in bad taste, I got an idea:
P398161_lg.jpg

Would it be too soon if I dressed up as Michael Jackson and carried an IV with a bag of Propofol attached to my arm?

I'm rockin this for around $100:

RandySavage064.jpg

I'm having the jacket custom made (thanks Mom) - neon orange + neonpink + zebra stripe with gold sequin.
The spandex tights are cheap, I found white stormtrooper boots for $10, perfect 80's sunglasses for $10, a Macho Man tshirt for $12, and a gold sequin cowboy hat for about that much on eBay. I already have the beard, so no worries.

The Madness is comin' for ya....
Dig it.

Mike

Other costumes
Berserker regular
ru68350.jpg

I laughed at this then I cried of laughter and the regular costume is just the scar skin with the netting and armor cut off wich I proceded to :D

I think for an Amateur suit builder, those would be great as resources & starting templates. Most of us here probably look at those costumes as a joke to say the least. But if they're under $100.00, that makes them great for would-be suit makers here to make something really awesome & creative suits.

I'd buy it for resources or as a bad joke so that you could come out in your own suit on Halloween & impress your friends and Trick-Or-Treaters.

I think for an Amateur suit builder, those would be great as resources & starting templates. Most of us here probably look at those costumes as a joke to say the least. But if they're under $100.00, that makes them great for would-be suit makers here to make something really awesome & creative suits.
Also if you have the money and are willing to spend the $100 even as expensive as it is. As it has already been stated you can use them for your own suit to save on worring about sculpting out the very fine details. :D

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back