Predator game i made

[quote name='N'ritja' post='213270' date='Jun 29 2010, 03:13 PM']Nice! :3 am playing right now, hehe and I like what I see so far :)[/quote]
I signed up to play it..can't wait to try it..maybe when my PC gets fixed
~Estelle

hey dude i hate this kind of game usualy but this is a pred one and its awesome congratulations

i would like to see a customisable predator image to show your actual pred like changing the armour and bio n stuff simmalar to the one in the vampire one
but still a great game and i will deffo continue to play it

hey dude i hate this kind of game usualy but this is a pred one and its awesome congratulations

i would like to see a customisable predator image to show your actual pred like changing the armour and bio n stuff simmalar to the one in the vampire one
but still a great game and i will deffo continue to play it

hmm not sure how to do that? might have to draw some artwork to go with the game maybe? but anyway glad you like the game

ohh and everyone add me to there clan my user is john i should probably be no.1 on the arbitrator list thanks :)

just an update im adding a special mission (hunt dutch) in which youl be able to get a limited trophy skull until 1st of july and also the limited items (super black and scar bios) will be changed on the 1st of july

Well i suppose it is level 50 because the exp. is maxed out but it is saying level 49 but its 50. To high of level to raid anyone now though :)

ahh we need more members, anyway iv added the new limited items and hunt and they will be available for three days (im going to try and change limited hunts and items every 3 days, which ends the predators theme for limited items and the next theme for limited hunt and items will be the lost hunters from predator 2 so expect to see some lost hunter bios,harrigan skull and the speargun

for some reason my own game has decided to never load for me anymore and remove me from the arbitrator list? what the hell :)

problem now fixed and just for you gam3rgodproductions i will edit your lv to 50

just did a major update you can now rank up to lv100

2 lv 40+ levels added
1 lv 100 level added which gives you the best weapon ever :)
and 1 new limited level added

plus new trophy's from each level

limited items and limited missions updated and a chance to buy honor points with in game money for a limited time only :) next theme for limited items/hunts will be the fan film AVP S.E.E.D

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back