Predator Game for NES

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Estelle

OMG! LOl, now this brings back some memories; this is almost a piece of nostalgia. I had that game..I was so disappointed after working my way to the end of this to see that they had edited that ever infamous quote, which they changed to: You’re one ugly BEAST!
~Estelle

Lifeburn

I dont think I ever played this game. I know I played the AVP game for super nintendo and it was awesome.

Roydraven

LOL funny review yeah his totally right that game looks like **** and his predator at the end of the video looks like darth pred with a rubies mask LOL

Robillicus

I bought this game new, and played the **** out of it. However, with most videogames at that time, I didn't get anywhere with it. Seriously, what the **** where the programers/designers thinking?

gunbar26

I hafta say, for some reason, the predator looked better in this version than the capcom arcade's preds- and it was 8 bit!