Predator for Teen?

Well, honestly I'd go with common sense and wait to make one. unless your going to make a budget costume, you dont want to spend alot of money on a costume your just going to outgrow in a few years.

Im only a teen so im just focusing on collecting Bio Helmets for now and when im older and stoped growing, gonna work on building a full costume.

You should do the same

Think about how much of the costume is scaled to you. Go "budget" on the things you might outgrow (Skin, shoes). Many things aren't usually made order and are padded to fit anyway, or adjustable (Mask, gauntlets, gloves). Unless you’re actually making everything yourself, don't worry about it that much and have fun with what you have.

If you decide you don't need something, put it up for sale and pass it on to the next hunter.

i am also a teen and i was thinking about the same thing
im starting a costume but putting most of the stuff i may grow out of off for a while
and getting like bios and heads and stuff for now

I reached my height at 17, so by then it's pretty much as tall as your going to get. Now weight is a different story. Unless you plan on taking up body building, you're not going to gain an outragous amount of weight. For a normal guy. Just make it a little bit bigger than you are now.

Nothing wrong with starting now, just get things that aren't sizable, such as armor, masks, bios (as others have said), little nick nacks to hang off your suit. By the time you're done with those, and maybe hands/feet, you might be done growing, and if not, do a budget skin using the Mr. I suit like others have done.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back