predator finger puppet experiment thing

You know what just occurred to me as I stared at that little guy (Ah, he's so cute...) was that when Predators II comes out, the producers need to hook with a candy company and make a Predator Pop, like a limited edition Tootsie Pop, poured into a Pred Head...Anywho, sorry to digress, but your little guy (Shucks, he's cute) jump-started my imagination. You gonna make another one and have them do battle? I'm thinking total YouTube potential...

need a better pic. I agree with pinhead, but with one slight variation. I think a pred pez dispenser where the mandibles open and the candy comes out would beat a lolipop, LOL!

need a better pic. I agree with pinhead, but with one slight variation. I think a pred pez dispenser where the mandibles open and the candy comes out would beat a lolipop, LOL!

Yeah, I already tried to get a guy on here to convert a head. Then I tried using some of my MIL's Sculpey, but that crap is way to hard to play with. I'm right there with you!

You know what just occurred to me as I stared at that little guy (Ah, he's so cute...) was that when Predators II comes out, the producers need to hook with a candy company and make a Predator Pop, like a limited edition Tootsie Pop, poured into a Pred Head...Anywho, sorry to digress, but your little guy (Shucks, he's cute) jump-started my imagination. You gonna make another one and have them do battle? I'm thinking total YouTube potential...

that would be an great idea, it would rack in the dollars, like having a berserker or wolf head, that would be pretty awsome, and i think ill make another head for like a mini movie or something, but the problem is going to be getting the body shape....

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back