predator finger puppet experiment thing

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

xdmray

i see you are holding a red blob. get the camera farther back and zoom in you'll get a better pic

Darth Pinhead

You know what just occurred to me as I stared at that little guy (Ah, he's so cute...) was that when Predators II comes out, the producers need to hook with a candy company and make a Predator Pop, like a limited edition Tootsie Pop, poured into a Pred Head...Anywho, sorry to digress, but your little guy (Shucks, he's cute) jump-started my imagination. You gonna make another one and have them do battle? I'm thinking total YouTube potential...

oneuglymf

need a better pic. I agree with pinhead, but with one slight variation. I think a pred pez dispenser where the mandibles open and the candy comes out would beat a lolipop, LOL!

Darth Pinhead

need a better pic. I agree with pinhead, but with one slight variation. I think a pred pez dispenser where the mandibles open and the candy comes out would beat a lolipop, LOL!
Yeah, I already tried to get a guy on here to convert a head. Then I tried using some of my MIL's Sculpey, but that crap is way to hard to play with. I'm right there with you!

Wolfpred567

You know what just occurred to me as I stared at that little guy (Ah, he's so cute...) was that when Predators II comes out, the producers need to hook with a candy company and make a Predator Pop, like a limited edition Tootsie Pop, poured into a Pred Head...Anywho, sorry to digress, but your little guy (Shucks, he's cute) jump-started my imagination. You gonna make another one and have them do battle? I'm thinking total YouTube potential...

that would be an great idea, it would rack in the dollars, like having a berserker or wolf head, that would be pretty awsome, and i think ill make another head for like a mini movie or something, but the problem is going to be getting the body shape....