Predator Figures

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

IronHunter

Hey guys,
Christmas is near and I guess its around the time when I should start blowing away the cash in my bank.
Looking to buy my first Predator model but I'm the in process of looking at different things and such

I'm looking around sideshow and seeing some very nice looking models and I yet to search Hot Toys (Thanks Google with your malware blocks...)
From Sideshow website I'm looking at these Poseable Model Kits

- Lost Predator
- Guardian Predator
- Predator - The Cleaner (AVP2 Wolf)
- Predator (AVP2 Wolf)
- Berserker Predator
- Elder Predator (Predator 2)
- Predator 2

I have yet too search my actual area for any collectibles stores but these are my options...
I dont really care on if its like 'OMG SO FERKIN RARE'
I'm mainly looking for quality on the model...

I dont want to search ebay due to the prices being like...Wild...

Looking around in a price rang to spend no more than the 200 mark..

What do you guys think? Know any good sites I can buy from? Any stores in Adelaide (Australia) I can search? Know any better figures or should I man up and spend more than 200...

:)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Blade3327

Hate to tell you, but the only figures on that list of yours that are $200 or under are the Berserker Predator and the Lost Predator. Everything else has gone way up in value, especially the P2 Elder which went for over 1K mint a couple months ago. Get started with Berserker and the upcoming Falconer Predator (since those are still new enough preorders for the prices to be low). As for the others, you'll probably need to pony up the $300-$400. If you're really into these figures (and they're arguably the best ones out there), the price will be worth it once you have them in-hand. Try to find a deal at least, but make sure your offer is reasonable.

IronHunter

Holy **** 1k? Seriously? Wow...

If I could find more info on that Falconer it would be nice because they still don't know what to do with the face...

I think probably my hopes shall lay with the Lost Predator...

Cheers for the help!