Predator Feet

Cleverlilminx

I recently purchased a predator costume & mask for my from some members here back in November and let me first say that the stuff I bought was fantastic! My son loves his costume but there are some adjustments to be made of course...

First thing first, my poor little Predator has no feet!

I am a seamstress so when it comes to using a thread and needle I'm good, this is something out of my skill set however I think. So I started this thread hoping others can tell me what I need to buy and how to make some good Predator feet for my boy.

If I posted this in the wrong section, mods please move it to the correct forum. Also I did a search for feet and saw lots of nice Predator feet but I was hoping to find something listeing more details on how the feet were made so I could start making my son's feet.

I can post photos of my son in the costume now, before I start the additions/alterations & after everything is complete.

I'm also planning to make more dreads for the costume as well and I did find great tutorials for dread making already. :lol:

I want to see this kid suited up! Give me a holler if you need help with anything.

Oh and what does he have already? (other than the mask.)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back