Predator Feet Customs Update 14/08/2012 Feet Painted

Double H

Sr Member
Hey guys and gals,

I have a little more time on my hands, while i wait for my moulding and casting materials to arrive for my head sculpt so I decided to start something new and a lil more tricky.......

Here's a sneak peak....

IMAG0742.jpg

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

can you tell what it is yet????? lol

Hats off to hippie its a..........

IMAG0744.jpg

More update pictures to come and I will start them from the beginning up to this point lol this is still in the every early stages.

always helps to have insider knowledge, hey tony???? :cool:

Long time no update,

This has been siting on my work desk for about 6 weeks now and I finally decided to looking into doing it again. I wasn't happy with the shape it was going. I figured that the toes needed to be more seperated and 'longer' I guess. I have also added in a starting point for the armour for the top of the foot.

Whats your faults guys

IMAG0841.jpg

IMAG0842.jpg

IMAG0843.jpg

See now I think the toes look a little too far apart, especially the two centre ones. I'd say the first sculpt you had for the foot was a little better than the current one but coming from someone who just wears regular boots as her feet, that's probably not much help :) Go with your gut, bro. Just my two cents.

Update .... again lol

Started pieceing the ankle/shin area together but only manage to start building on the front. The back and sides have been marker out but will work on them ASAP. Also added in the 2 other straps and started little detailing and refining.

IMAG0863.jpg

IMAG0864.jpg

IMAG0865.jpg

IMAG0866.jpg

This had kinda been left 'the cupboard' so to speak but I have final got my ass into gear and started working on it again

in 360

IMAG0981.jpg

IMAG0987.jpg

IMAG0983.jpg

IMAG0984.jpg

IMAG0986.jpg

IMAG0982.jpg

Thats one foot almost down just detailing to add and then comes the tricky part - mirroring!

Update time.

The right foot has been fully detailed and is now finished. Still not sure on how to mould these but get an idea (thank seahunter), but for now time to mirror and on to the left foot.

IMAG1006.jpg

IMAG1007.jpg

IMAG1008.jpg

IMAG1009.jpg

IMAG1010.jpg

Thinking that these may need a zip fastening, but lucky enough I (without thinking) made the perfect place for one....

IMAG1011.jpg

Right down the black of the foot to the top of the heel.

Let me know what you guys think

Thanks for looking

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back