PREDATOR FAN FILM

that was piss funny,the end was genious...i think it would have been better if not funnyer without the canned laughter.but mate that was great the heat vison was pretty cool to!im gonna shoot some of mine in durham haha

Great video, really funny. Got to agree about the canned laughter though, its really distracting. I watched a couple of the other videos too, the breakdancing one is awesome. Congrats mate

thanks for the comments guys, yeah the explosion at the end is my favourite, as for the canned laughter it wasnt my idea but i thought it was still ok, we will take all comments into consideration for the next DURHAM PREDATOR film

Yeah, that ending "explosion" was insanely hilarious. I laughed pretty good on that one.

i had to rewind when i saw the explosion, because i thought i missed it when i went to grab my drink. When i saw it again i laughed when i saw how big it was. The girl creeping in the back when the others were acting serious was funny.

Ohh my God! That was hilarious. Well done but hilarious. That "lady" especially made me laugh and her attacking preddy with her handbag, lol. The explotion got me laughing too :)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back