PREDATOR FAN FILM MOVIE!! NEED PREDATOR

Judge Oliver

Hi i am a budding filmmaker/Director and currently studying at Brighton University, In my spare time i work on film projects with other filmmakers aswell as my own work. As of recent i have seen the new predators movie and really thought it was pretty good! i am a big fan of predator and i am thinking of making a predator shot fan film. The aim is to be shot over a period of a day in wooded areas featuring a group of friends camping while one by one getting singled off and killed. The only problem is THE PREDATOR. I find it near impossible to hire a costume of that amount of detail the outfit gives in a fancy dress shop. Thus resulting my search in finding a strong fan of the franchise and who owns a suit. Since i live in the united kingdom ive been looking for someone who may own a suit in England. You may think im totally mad and i apologise i think it would be wicked to make a 15 minute or so movie featuring a predator and some victims.
I noticed the hard work and enthusiasm you guys to make your costumes, would this not be an awesome oppertunity to show it in a small movie and posted on TheHuntersLayer Forum?
the camera i aim to use is the XDCAM EX

http://www.itechnews.net/wp-content/upload...ny-XDCAM-EX.jpg

DOES ANYONE LIVE IN ENGLAND IN WEST SUSSEX? or near I.E BRIGHTON, ARUNDEL, LITTLEHAMPTON? or have relatives in closer areas so its accessible to travel down and not be to far to come to the shoot?
check out my vids i am currently working on a zombie movie called Death Toll.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhdealM663w

also there is a tiny small teaser of the predator stalking some people via its infrared vision.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAeJuB4IcF0

I really want this movie to be fun for people, to show off their work, this is non profit, all fun film shoot and clearly with sites like this, the predator fan base is massive and strong!
let me know.
point me into the right direction!!!
all the best to everyone

Oliver Hollingdale

(Directoroli300)

Feel free to contact me at futuredirector@hotmail.co.uk

Where do you live? your suit looks awesome! is it all built and wearable?
inform more people of this post! trying to get many people interested of who may live close by!
all the best!

Where do you live? your suit looks awesome! is it all built and wearable?
inform more people of this post! trying to get many people interested of who may live close by!
all the best!

I'm all the way in China. There are a lot of folks closer to you though also have many talents.

Hi Oliver,
Sounds like a cool project & i don't live that far away, in Gloucestershire...

Here's the 'but'!

Unfortunately there's a couple of problems for myself...
I own a 'kind of' AVP suit ( not personal pref, i'd soooo much prefer a P1 but I bought it before i found this forum a few years back ).
trouble is, it's skins are extremely thick latex & heavy as hell... i will get some better skins eventually, from some of the talented guys on here... when i got a little more cash up together.

& the other problem is...i only ride a 650 bandit!

So unless i ride to you in full Pred attire, i can't make it... sorry dude!

( if only i could ride whilst suited, that surely would turn heads )

good luck with the shoot, i look forward to seeing it done!

cheers

Kirk... :)

With all the multiple threads you had created about this and now the daily posts, we are asking that you please refrain from constantly spamming the board with the same request until a week has passed. We are now treating this the same way we treat sales in the BST.

We understand you are looking for someone to volunteer their time in a Pred suit to help you out, but repeated requests are considered as spamming the boards with the same request repeated over and over and over.

With all the multiple threads you had created about this and now the daily posts, we are asking that you please refrain from constantly spamming the board with the same request until a week has passed. We are now treating this the same way we treat sales in the BST.

We understand you are looking for someone to volunteer their time in a Pred suit to help you out, but repeated requests are considered as spamming the boards with the same request repeated over and over and over.

Eh? ive stopped

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back