"Predator-esque" Klingons

Wonder if these influenced the creators of the Predator Bio. Not that far removed from what we all know and love.
Well spotted Predian.

Interesting.
Not long after joining the lair I noticed some pred looking background characters in an episode of Farscape, had bio looking helmets, dreads and body netting if I remember rightly. I can't remember what episode it was, or even what season actually, I may have to re-watch it all again :D

Wonder if these influenced the creators of the Predator Bio. Not that far removed from what we all know and love.
Well spotted Predian.
Hmmm you may have your time lines mixed up a bit
P1, P2, AVP & AVP-R all came out before ST (remake) so i think it was the other way around. :D

You are indeed correct. I must have gone in to mind melt down thinking these pics were from the original 60's series. Forgive me I'm 52, brain cells are deterioating rapidly. I might need to delete the utter pish I wrote earlier to avoid further embrassment. :D

You are indeed correct. I must have gone in to mind melt down thinking these pics were from the original 60's series. Forgive me I'm 52, brain cells are deterioating rapidly. I might need to delete the utter pish I wrote earlier to avoid further embrassment. :rolleyes:
52 years young!
No probs man, we all have our senior moments,......mine more often than i wish :D

Interesting.
Not long after joining the lair I noticed some pred looking background characters in an episode of Farscape, had bio looking helmets, dreads and body netting if I remember rightly. I can't remember what episode it was, or even what season actually, I may have to re-watch it all again :D

It must be dififcult staying original without being influenced by good design. I think there were some previous Star Trek background aliens on next gen or DS9 with similar too.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back