Predator Dreads--

Eaglewood

Sr Member
Here is a quick you tube video on a different way to create your dreads. I am still experimenting with different materials and such, but it looks promising so far!!!!
Predator Dreads

Hope this helps. Ill post a new video with different materials soon

Here is the new one also-- this one has new dreads and a new spear concept. bout 5 mins long

Dreads and spear

Awesome, is there anything you don't do? I really think it's interesting with the dread and horse hair and I think that would created a pretty unique and custom dread.

Awesome, is there anything you don't do? I really think it's interesting with the dread and horse hair and I think that would created a pretty unique and custom dread.
I have to fine tune it a bit, but the effect is really cool. When you move or bend the dread it feels like it is moving inside. Kinda freaky but cool at the same time.

Clay - Your videos are so damn entertaining! Love watchin' them.

In regards to the weight, have you weighed each dread type and compared it to someone else's?

Also, with the Dragon skin, now, understanding that it would be a more complicated process, but have you thought about making a core, so that the Dragonskin was hollow on the inside and then perhaps filling it with the foam? Just an idea...

Clay - Your videos are so damn entertaining! Love watchin' them.

In regards to the weight, have you weighed each dread type and compared it to someone else's?

Also, with the Dragon skin, now, understanding that it would be a more complicated process, but have you thought about making a core, so that the Dragonskin was hollow on the inside and then perhaps filling it with the foam? Just an idea...

No-- I need someone to chime in here and give me an average weight of a Dread-- also usually how many are there on a head??

Ahhh you read my mind there-- I was going to work on that idea next. Make the inside so it had red veins and some movement . If I use urethane foam inside, It wont adhere to the silicone so it will look like it has movement. I was even thinking about some LED at the tips or running the length of the dread and wiring them up--Hell, I dunno-- just trying stuff out here.

Nice work brother just watched the videos. As to answer your question how many are on a head. I have seen 38-40 on a few heads.

Hope that helps.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back