Predator Drawing

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Firelad

This is my first drawing to post to this site. I'm not really pleased on how the things on the dreadlocks (forgot what there called) turned out and my scanner really took a lot of color out of the pic (n) But overall i like this drawing Critique welcome!

scan0001.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

REYALS1

Not too bad man. Keep on drawing and you will be kicking out cool illustrations like no one's business.

Davisa16

looks good, i dont bother using a scanner i use the web cam or my camera (only web cam at the moment camera died.....i still gotta fix it)

Ditch

Good drawing mate my only suggestion add more dreads on the one side of the head i think it would give your drawing more balance.