Predator Destroys Sacramento - Two Years In a Row

CalPred1

Last night, we went to the Exotic Zone Ball in Sacramento. I took the $2,500 top prize for the second straight year with my Predator costume! :) Here are some photos of my completed suit...

CalPred,

The Yautja juggernaut rolls on, crushing everything in its path!!!

;) two years in a row!!!

(voice on mike: "In this cornerrrrrrr....... weighing three hunnert twenty pounnnnds, seven foot niiiiine, da UNdefeeeeeted chaaaaaampion... crrrrrrrusherrrrrr Yeyyyyyinde! :) )

Excellent job, mega kudos!

---
Ei'luj

Thanks, fellow hunters! It was so much fun. As these photos clearly demonstrate, sometimes it ain't easy being a Pred.... LOL :)

P1030594.JPG

P1030597.JPG

P1030618.JPG

P1030623.JPG

P1030629.JPG

P1030647.JPG

Congrats on the win!! ;)
You wear that suit very well, like the raised spear shot!
Wearing a suit is very very intoxicaing, and more so when the crowd go wild.
You have done us all proud!! :)

@ tusky

"intoxicating" is an understatement...

@CalPred

You most definitely had a "magnetic" personality, all those ladies couldn't resist you :)

---
Ei'luj

[quote name='ei'luj' post='114720' date='Oct 27 2008, 04:34 PM']@ tusky

"intoxicating" is an understatement...

@CalPred

You most definitely had a "magnetic" personality, all those ladies couldn't resist you :)

---
Ei'luj[/quote]
Hehehehe and my spelling is lousy!!!

You won the same contest at the same place with the same kind of costume two years in a row? :)

You are one lucky guy. Kim and I have only entered contests at TWO different places with Predator costumes in the past and neither place even placed us in the top three. I am totally jealous. $2,500 !!!!! What a score !!!!! I have less than $9.00 in my savings account and haven't even been able to make a single deposit in there since February.

We haven't really gone out to anything big like bars/clubs for Halloween in a few years now. Probably cause we don't want anyone wrecking our good costumes! (Well, and the fact that I seem to get scheduled at work Halloween night every year the last few years).

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back