Predator Costumer Attacked In Birmingham.

The photo of his contact information is going around on Facebook, but does anyone have the contact information for the company he works for? i am having trouble figuring it out. Would love to call from Australia and smear whatever little credibility he has and hopefully get him fired.

Disgraceful behavior. I sincerely hope that the police act on this but living in the UK and knowing how things work I fear that all he will get is a "Naughty boy please don't do that again now be on your way."
    Hope the kid that got squashed wasn't badly hurt and the costumer is Ok... Best wishes your way.

Hey Guys, I know I'm new to THL, but Art can vouch for me in the community. 

I actually have a friend in the Birmingham West Police Authority, whom I have spoken to, and they are aware of this situation. I have forwarded them the information that was pulled off this kid's facebook as the "cameraman" as verifying on the video that he is NOT the assaulter but is the one who uploaded the video (I work for a giant telecom corporation in the security office with "professional hackers" who matched the IP of the timeline video on this kid's page) making him an accomplice. 

The only problem is is that the West PA doesn't have a clue as to whom the performer is. *IF* anyone in Birmingham can perhaps tag on over to this mall and see if he might by any stretch be there this week performing again, tell him to contact the Birmingham West Police Department, they are awaiting his call to step in and bring up charges on these teens. So if anyone has the ability to go there, please do and relay the info. 

Totaly disgusted ny this and could not get it out of my head last night after watching. As far as I can understand the Predator is from outwith the Uk and has been travelling up and down the country performing on streets including the Edinburgh Fringe festival. Hope to God him and the little Girl did not get hurt and from what I understand so far is that he has not made a complaint to the Police.  Hopefully the wee girls parents will do so and allow charges to be brought forward or he will be found and do so himself.:(

I hope we will see some videos later from the "prank kid",how he gets street justice from angry cosplayers before he gets arrested.

I was floored when I saw news on this.  I hope the costumer and kid are ok.  Here's hoping karma comes around and serve these punks cold hard justice.

I've never seen an attack on a costumer like this.  On occasion you get the drunk who wants to battle and mess with you but this was such an assault it's not even funny.

I feel bad for the guy to get so blind sided and that poor girl.  they could have both been seriously injured.

so beyond blown away at the response of the community from all genres of costuming, everyone seems to be rallying to get this piece of **** rooted out.

Like I said...You messed with the wrong crew

Gilmore of OK said:
Hey Guys, I know I'm new to THL, but Art can vouch for me in the community. 

I actually have a friend in the Birmingham West Police Authority, whom I have spoken to, and they are aware of this situation. I have forwarded them the information that was pulled off this kid's facebook as the "cameraman" as verifying on the video that he is NOT the assaulter but is the one who uploaded the video (I work for a giant telecom corporation in the security office with "professional hackers" who matched the IP of the timeline video on this kid's page) making him an accomplice. 

The only problem is is that the West PA doesn't have a clue as to whom the performer is. *IF* anyone in Birmingham can perhaps tag on over to this mall and see if he might by any stretch be there this week performing again, tell him to contact the Birmingham West Police Department, they are awaiting his call to step in and bring up charges on these teens. So if anyone has the ability to go there, please do and relay the info. 

Gilmore,

Many thanks for posting this information!

There's discussion about the attack on these Facebook pages:

THL,
'predator fans around the world'

As well as a separate fb post .

Maybe putting a link to your post on those pages may help.

Again many thanks for this information!

Those two punks' actions have got me really steamed....

I hope the Pred costumer can be found.  Looks like everything is there  as far as evidence and who to question.  He deserves justice for this violent attack.  This is a clear and brutal assault.  Not an accident but a purely planned out with evil intentions.  They may have well as ran up and punched an old lady.  I hope to hear of some justice come out of this.  Not only did the attackers assault the costumer, but what about the little girl?  Charges need to be severe in this case.  I really hope to hear the outcome of this event.

I have watched it and am also discusted. What a punk. They should have to go to court, and see nothing but Predators filling the court room. That would be awesome.

Brothers and sisters, here is the latest update, link above.I have called the police and gave them the info we have, however if anyone else would like to call them to confirm details to them ( strength in numbers and all that jazz ) please do

Disagree fett, the guy who actually did it, deleted the original video but I have his details written down right here from last night :D

Here's the info from last night.

The original guy who pushed the predator.

Name: Mini Jay Yag Montana

Lives in Birmingham, United Kingdom

Studied piano at George Dixon international school

Mobile +44 7999 952983

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back