predator costume

Hi there, there are tons of topics about building a costume in this forum, many of them here in this section, I suggest you read at least the pinned topics here in this very section (top of the page) like : This This and This

Read, use the search, study, there is no one correct way to make a costume, it boils down to what you are ready to do and what you can afford.

Hi there, there are tons of topics about building a costume in this forum, many of them here in this section, I suggest you read at least the pinned topics here in this very section (top of the page) like : This This and This

Read, use the search, study, there is no one correct way to make a costume, it boils down to what you are ready to do and what you can afford.

Thanks for the links.
Now i can start

alright, first things first... the search function is your friend, so dont be afraid to use it. Look at the stickied threads because they contain a lot of good things for starters. i hope your stay at the lair is a good one. and dont forget to introduce yourself in the introduction thread

What is your budget for this project? I think that should be a major factor in determining material choice and method. Also, what is your artistic skill set? Answer these, and I might be able to help you a bit.

Cheers :D

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back