PREDATOR COSTUME IDEA'S????

NIGHTSTALKER

HELLO EVERYBODY IM NIGHTSTALKER IM PRETTY NEW TO THE BOARD BUT AM A PREDATOR FANATIC IM TRYING TO PUT A WHOLE COSTUME IDEA TOGETHER AND WOULD LIKE TO ASK FOR PEOPLES IDEA'S IN MAKING THE SUITS, THE WEAPONS, WAYS TO DO COLOR TONE, AND ETC. I ALREADY HAVE 4 DIFFERENT PREDATOR BIO HELMETS BEING DELIVERED TO ME AS WE SPEAK SO THAT IS ONE STEP DONE IN MANY TO DO. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP, PLEASE SEND ME A FREIND REQUEST IF YOU WISH TO DO SO, LIKE I SAID IM NEW AND COULD USE A LOT OF HELP HAHA. THANKS ALL

avp3_5.jpg

try doing a camouflage paint on bio, but I'd do some sketches before painting
ya on one of the helmets im wanting to make some customizations to make it kind look like the wolf predator bio helmet i have awesome looking spikes that are 1in and 3in that i was going to put along the top ridges and some across the bottoms and i was going to fine grit sand the helmet down a little than paint it like a gun metal black with some blk silver spots on it to make it look worn and kind of war torn like he's been through the **** with marines and xeno's

ya on one of the helmets im wanting to make some customizations to make it kind look like the wolf predator bio helmet i have awesome looking spikes that are 1in and 3in that i was going to put along the top ridges and some across the bottoms and i was going to fine grit sand the helmet down a little than paint it like a gun metal black with some blk silver spots on it to make it look worn and kind of war torn like he's been through the **** with marines and xeno's

I'd recommened you have a look at the 'How to paint a bio helmet thread' just so you can get some ideas on how you'd like to paint it. They help alot dude :) Good luck.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back