Predator cosplayers from China

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Guan Thwei

(Mods please merge with General Predator Discussion)

Nice find Ack The Predator do you know who these guys are because I think it would be cool to have them join the roster with us other Pred heads :D

Elkman

Wow. Someone didn't waste any time getting a Berserker suit done. It's a good looking one, too. In fact, they all look great.

Uratz

Hello You forgot me, I'm also a cosplayer in Shanghai China!

Here's from the recent ChinaJoy Con

The_Chicks_Dig_Predator_by_MichaelLoh.jpg

Yeah I'm a :D

punhulk

I like how the custom mr black is taller than the rest and i gotta say the jawbone on the wolf bio is pretty sick his dreads look close to bambooies