predator concrete jungle film

darkbladeclan

hey every one im going to try and make a predator film using the game predator concrete jungle so ill put it on my youtube when its done if anyone has any story or scenes let me know i am planing a part as the bad blood predator on the mission where you have to escape as if the predator has been experimented on and is escaping

the story or at least part of the story is a predator has been captured and must escape but 3 predators are sent to find him but to save or destroy? i havnt made my mind up on that part yet (there will be AVP scenes!)

thanks im going to try and record my game while i play it and add text for certain parts so you know where for story's going like after the pred has been captured and the new predators are in a location i will say like 3 years later 3 predators were sent to retrieve the missing predator etc

im not sure on what to use yet only thing i can think of is my friends web cam anyone got any ideas for what i should use? but right now im just playing through certain missions to get a story line from the locations and enemy's etc of the missions. im going to have the pred with no mask for the kinda before he gets captured part then the bad blood pred as the pred who was captured and experimented on. and then there's gonna be two dark blade clans and a concrete jungle suit(the leader of the 3)

that looks good but my pc doesnt have all the graphics cards for use with it (i wish it did iv got some pc game like test drive unlimited and i can get a bugatti veyron mod but i need graphics card to play the game)

thanks im going to try to put trailer 2 on youtube but my phone PC connector thing has been weird and not always working but i should have it on here by tonight oh and iv done about half of the full film so i carry that on 2

ive finished the film now just need to do opening and credits and im already planning a sequel because iv unlocked the ritual costume and all the dark blade clan weapons now

the film is on my youtube now sadly i wasn't aloud the opening because it had welcome to the jungle on it hopefully they don't remove the rest

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back