Predator Concept

goldenhybrid

hey this is just an old drawing i did when i was designing my bad blood elder before i decided to have him unmasked
predator_concept_by_goldenhybrid-d4bcy5b.jpg

hope you like it tell me what you think.

thats pretty sick. very raptor like. the tusks make the bio even more fierce on top of that lol. you have to make a mould and cast this bad boy !!!!! :)

[quote name='Vor'mekta' timestamp='1320894821' post='321828']
thats pretty sick. very raptor like. the tusks make the bio even more fierce on top of that lol. you have to make a mould and cast this bad boy !!!!! :)
[/quote]
thanks yeah i was thinking of making this mask probably will in a few months time

yeah he posted that after i done this not knowing he had drawn a almost exact bio

Someone is bound to draw/make a bio/mask/whatever that looks similar or the same as one already existing. With all the designs and concepts out here, it can be a maze to find out if something has already been done before (not to forget all the concept one sees that influence a persons future work).
If one makes something that looks like an already existing piece, then the intention might not have been so from the start and should be proceeded as such.
Im sure you guys worked it out.

:)

yeah he posted that after i done this not knowing he had drawn a almost exact bio

I PM'd you on this after realizing the issue that arose about the similarity between the two. Yours and my bio design may have one of the same features i.e. the fangs/tusks but are nothing alike anymore in comparison.

Someone is bound to draw/make a bio/mask/whatever that looks similar or the same as one already existing. With all the designs and concepts out here, it can be a maze to find out if something has already been done before (not to forget all the concept one sees that influence a persons future work).
If one makes something that looks like an already existing piece, then the intention might not have been so from the start and should be proceeded as such.
Im sure you guys worked it out.

:)

Thank you, it was worked out and we agreed terms to the designs use to which have and are still being implemented on my designs.

I PM'd you on this after realizing the issue that arose about the similarity between the two. Yours and my bio design may have one of the same features i.e. the fangs/tusks but are nothing alike anymore in comparison.

Thank you, it was worked out and we agreed terms to the designs use to which have and are still being implemented on my designs.
yeah if you take the tusks away they look quite different im glad we could work something out :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back