Predator comics that I should read.

Bantar

Hello all, I hope this post belongs here.

Among my predator related collectibles I have ONE comic book called Batman vs Predator but I know there are tons of them.

In terms of quality and relevance, which comics do you think I shouldn't miss the oportunity to read?

I'm talking about Predator comics or Alien vs Predator comics that are either a good source of information of the predators culture and history or that have a good writing and drawing.

Thanks!

Hello all, I hope this post belongs here.
Among my predator related collectibles I have ONE comic book called Batman vs Predator but I know there are tons of them.
In terms of quality and relevance, which comics do you think I shouldn't miss the oportunity to read?
I'm talking about Predator comics or Alien vs Predator comics that are either a good source of information of the predators culture and history or that have a good writing and drawing.
Thanks!
I would have to say definitely get these two for PREDATOR and the other one for AVP just to get you started then you can branch out from there if you feel you want to get other installments or story lines.
predator1.jpg

avp1.jpg

Thanks a lot, it seems like I'll be able to get all of the comics you mentioned.

I actually remember reading Concrete Jungle before, but I can't remember most of it.

if you want to get a complete and full understaning of this creature, you need to read, the entire Aliens series (novels and trade pp backs), Predator series (novels and Trade PP backs) and the entire AVP series... I have copies of everyone, plus doubles of most let me know what you might be looking for.

if you want to get a complete and full understaning of this creature, you need to read, the entire Aliens series (novels and trade pp backs), Predator series (novels and Trade PP backs) and the entire AVP series... I have copies of everyone, plus doubles of most let me know what you might be looking for.

Thank you, you are very kind, I think I just need a chronological list, I think I can find most of the comic books and novels but I don't know the order of them.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back